Requirements of the .NET Developer:
- Technical Design Documentation skills
- Methodologies between Agile & Waterfalls
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with business management to develop solutions
- Quality Assurance techniques and approaches (Testing)
- Experience with open-source products
The .NET Developer role is a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our clients in Rock Hill, NC. Environment is mixed .NET/Java; this person will focus on .NET but any Java experience a plus. Target salary range upon conversion is $80,000 - $87,000 with comparable rate during the contract portion. Client will possibly consider direct hire from day 1 to get the right person, but prefers either 3 or 6 month contract-to-hire. Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship, C2C or relocation available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Rachel Rose at rrose AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBRR-4078 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.