Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WWWW) Web.com is one the most dynamic, fastest growing companies serving small business on the internet since 1997. The company now has over 3 million small business customers with revenues of approximately $500 million. Web.com separates itself from the competition through its comprehensive product offerings and personal customer service. It is an organization where the entrepreneurial spirit and human resourcefulness is encouraged and valued. Web.com provides a full range of Internet services to small businesses to help them compete and succeed online. Web.com is a global domain registrar and further meets the needs of small businesses anywhere along their lifecycle with affordable, subscription-based solutions including website design and management, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns, local sales leads, social media, mobile products, eCommerce solutions and call center services. For more information, please visit www.web.com; follow Web.com on Twitter @webdotcom or on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/web.com.
The Director/VP, Business Development position will sell National and Local Brand Solution programs to large multi-location, franchise and dealer networks organizations. The position will develop and manage sales process to drive large deals as well as develop strategic relationships, partnerships and alliances across Web.com’s Online Marketing suite of products and services. Role will require Player/Coach approach to building and managing a business development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively prospect and drive sales process to close large, sustain deals consistent with Web.com’s strategic plans, identify partnerships/applications, screen candidates, negotiate terms of agreements, including licensing agreements, and develop ROI based programs.
- Manage the development and integration process fully from prospecting and qualifying, to proposal and contract negotiation, to overseeing onboarding and implementation within Web.com.
- Manage the Web.com Core Team process to ensure all impacted areas are provisioned to ensure smooth transition as a new Web.com product.
- Due Diligence and Analysis of equity opportunities. Identify potential opportunities.
- Analyze and screen these opportunities and make recommendations. Participate as needed on asset purchases and acquisitions in both marketing and business development roles.
- Competitive / market analysis: Track competitive activity in Web.com’s key markets. Communicate competitor activity to division heads.
We strive to be innovative and unique in all services we provide both to customers and employees, including our benefits and perks.
We provide a comprehensive Executive healthcare package for you and your eligible dependents. Plus we offer dental and vision coverage, on-site health screenings, health club membership discounts, financial and savings programs.
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time off
- Holiday Pay
- Employee assistance program:
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel Assistance
- Banking relationships
Other Great Benefits:
Halloween, and Holiday party, a yearly health fair. A variety of Discounts to theme parks, cellular services, etc. An informal culture, characterized by casual dress and flexible hours (when possible)
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Web.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/webdotcom