Repair Center Manager
Up to $90,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Repair Center Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
REPAIR CENTER MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of repair and parts technicians that service, diagnose and repair packaging and material handling equipment.
- Optimize Uline's Parts Department processes.
- Submit all parts warranty and return claims on a timely basis for maximum credit.
- Manage customer relationship issues in a professional, productive and prompt manner.
- Provide a central point for all repairs for vendors and Uline branches.
- Ensure Uline products are serviced in accordance with policies that cover part maintenance, pricing, delivery, warranty, etc.
REPAIR CENTER MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years parts management experience.
- Demonstrated ability of working other departments to complete projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at leading teams, conducting meetings and delivering presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
REPAIR CENTER MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.