- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA or eligible to sit for CPA exam and actively pursuing certification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive tax experience within a public accounting firm.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service attitude; works well independently or as part of a high-functioning team.
- Advanced Excel skills and experienced in Microsoft Office.
- Occasional day trips with less than 5 overnights per year.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as the 54th largest CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to eight offices throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
At Blue, you can enjoy variety in your work, a business casual work environment, family-friendly corporate culture, professional development opportunities and a competitive compensation and benefits program.
Guidance, opportunity, flexibility and support — that's life at Blue & Co., LLC
Blue is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
No phone calls please. Agency candidates will not be considered for this position.