Project Manager - IT
NWN is looking for a Project Manager for our office in Sacramento, CA. This is a full time direct hire position with a full benefit package. The Project Manager is responsible for managing all IT based business solutions projects sold to small, medium, and large accounts in the Enterprise, Commercial, State and Local, and K-12 verticals.
Responsibilities include the following:
• NWN’s project face and lead on all service delivery engagements.
• Manages multiple projects, participate in team members formal assessments.
• Creates, monitors, and updates a detailed project plan. Establish work plans and staffing for each phase of project, including recruitment / assignment of personnel.
• Provide management and strategic direction for the delivery team and is responsible for the project development, budget and schedule.
• Establish goals, negotiates project commitments and develops project plans.
• Coordinate development and approval of the business and technical requirements documentation, client deliverables, and project artifacts.
• Manages the resolution of issues that may not have an established precedence via Project Change Requests (PCR).
• Direct and coordinate all activities of project personnel and shared corporate resources to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget.
• Adjust the project plan, activities, and schedule as required.
• Monitor, measure, and report on project progress to management and clients.
• Leverage the NW Project Package to control all aspects of the project from internal KO’s to project closure and invoicing.
• Conduct Post Project Reviews (PPR) to formally close all engagements.
• Participate where necessary to
• Represent the company with contractors, suppliers, customers, departments, and other parties as required.
• HR: Reporting to Regional PMO Director.