Bank Tellers, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s foremost financial institutions? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Our national clients include banks, credit unions and financial institutions, and we have great assignments for Bank Tellers. You will handle client customer service transactions and process traditional teller transactions.
Work with one of the nation’s leading commercial banks as you provide its customers with first class customer service! Build a role with an organization that is anchored by century-long traditions of integrity, common sense and consistency and that provides you with a work environment that brings out your very best. Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Bank Teller, you will conduct customer and bank transactions with the accuracy, speed, efficiency, and professionalism necessary to meet the bank’s high standards for quality delivery of service. At the same time, you will cross-sell additional bank products to customers as the opportunity arises.
Your specific duties as a Bank Teller will include:
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, check cashing and other Bank transactions, including night depository and ATM
- Answering questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank
- Processing electronic data changes and updates in the computer system, including contact information, CD renewals and other electronic customer data
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell bank products and services and generating referrals to appropriate account managers
- Reviewing and verifying daily reports assigned by Branch Management
- Processing all paperwork associated with transactions, including proper filing or discarding of sensitive information
- Answering branch telephone calls and assisting with customer requests or issues
- Consistently maintaining a balanced cash drawer
- Adhering to bank security policies and maintaining confidentiality of bank records and client information
- Performing additional duties as required