Position - Licensed Security Officer (Need a valid Illinois P.E.R.C. Card)
Starting Rate - $9.00 /hr
To Apply please visit our website at:
Click on Employment Tab (on the left side of the page)
Select Job State (IL)
Click on Apply - Licensed Security Officer - Moline
Andy Frain Services (AFS) is headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, and is a full service provider of security and event management services. Since 1924, we have serviced the security requirements of all levels of government and many Fortune 500 companies in such industries as ports of call, airports, transportation, chemical facilities, commercial buildings, etc. Our national portfolio of services includes armed and unarmed uniformed security, consulting, patrol officers, surveillance monitoring, special event security, training, and disaster and emergency response services. In an economy filled with financial uncertainty, Andy Frain Service, Inc. is expanding. With a recently completed acquisition, Andy Frain Services, Inc. is now poised for rapid international growth, within our global community.
- Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Customer Service
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies as required. Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and verbally evict violators from premises.
- US Citizen or lawful permanent resident, green card is acceptable
- Current guard card for state requirements
- Read, write, and understand English to follow written and oral instructions
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to work variable hours
- 10-year resident and criminal background check
- Work in secured environment
- High school diploma