1. Supervise all healthcare personnel to include hiring, training, evaluating and counseling
within Encore’s established policies and procedures.
2. Assess all residents for appropriateness of placement prior to admission and in
accordance with Encore’s established policies and procedures.
3. Promote a positive attitude and professional manner when working with residents,
families, legal authorities and medical professionals to ensure appropriate care is upheld.
4. Comply with all regulatory requirements and maintain and monitor the effectiveness of
Encore’s programs. Includes all appropriate licensing.
5. Participate with the management team to ensure the success of the Community including:
• Work with residents and family to achieve a high level of satisfaction.
• Maintain a positive relationship with the professional community.
• Facilitate open communication with staff and peers.
• Conform to financial and budgetary objectives.
• Ability to prioritize and have good organizational skills.
6. Initiate and maintain continuing education of staff, families and oneself on current
research and treatment of medical issues pertaining to the senior population.
7. Adhere to and secure all records of a confidential nature.