- Must be 21+ years of age
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with a “clean" driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- 1 year commercial driving experience
(For internal associates, or if market conditions warrant, Sysco may opt to require completion of Sysco’s Entry-Level Driver Training Program within first 12 weeks of Driver employment, in lieu of 1 year CMV experience)
- Able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check, Physical Abilities Test)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience at Sysco or in foodservice industry
- 2 years local food or beverage delivery experience
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, the following certifications: Double and Triple Trailer; Hazardous Cargo
- Pallet breakdown and hand cart delivery experience
To be successful in this position, the individual performing the duties must successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Managing Work
- Building Trust
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
Sysco is committed to providing comprehensive retirement and benefits programs, a stock purchase plan, product purchase discounts and much more!
Sysco Nashville is a Tobacco Free Facility!
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EEO/AA-M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data