IT Manager monitors and maintains the computer systems and network. He/she installs and configures computer systems, diagnoses hardware and software faults and solves technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
• Reports to the COO;
• installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
• purchasing new or replacement equipment/supplies as required;
• providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
• setting up new users' accounts and profiles;
• dealing with password issues;
• prioritizing and managing tasks;
• establishing a good working relationship with employees and other professionals and solving problems as necessary;
• testing and evaluating new technology;
• identifying and resolving all smart phone issues;
• conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.