Description At Technipaq Inc., we manufacture superior flexible packaging materials for the Medical Device, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical and Food Packaging industries. Our specialization is both custom and stock laminates that provide a diverse selection of quality, value driven options to meet any unique demands in many industries. All of our materials are available in rollstock, lid or pouch form with flexographic printing in up to 8 colors. We also carry a full stock program of peel pouches in Chevron, Corner and Header styles for ETO, Radiation and Autoclave sterilization.
We are committed to quality, cost effective products, innovative technology and exceptional customer service. We are an ISO 9001- 2008 and 13485 certified company.
Technipaq is currently seeking candidates to fill our opening for a Document Control Coordiantor/QA Assistant. The position is responsible for making sure Technipaq is compliant within the Quality Management System by maintaining and controlling all document changes within the QMS, oversight of the calibration program, tracking and maintenance of the training matrix, and interacting with our customers on any nonconformances and customer surveys. This position is directly responsible for tracking, training, and resolution of all customer concerns and non-conformance investigations. The position will assist with team projects to monitor and improve performance metrics and act as a support role to the Quality Manager with all aspects of ISO administration. This a STRONG ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT position in a multi-tasked, fast paced production environment.
DUTIES AND FOCUS:
- Support the creation and update of product and process related data/documentation in accordance with internal procedures and ISO requirements.
- Oversight and maintenance of the calibration program to include record keeping, doing calibrations of company equipment and interaction with calibration vendors.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with external and internal customers; assist with benchmarks to identify and support strategic new systems, leverage resources to develop and implement Best Practices.
- Monitor various departmental metrics to improve inefficiencies and implement continuous improvement.
- Administer the employee training program and matrix system.
- Manage the input of data into various parts and document databases to support the Quality Management System, product development and product implementation; insure procedures are in compliance with standards and regulations.
- Other various duties as assigned to support the Quality efforts of the organization