Ethan Allen Company Overview
Ethan Allen, a world leader in the design of fine home furnishings, is seeking dedicated professionals to join our one of our design centers in Tampa, Florida.
If you have interior design skills and possess proven success in sales, we want to hear from you!
You will combine your creative design skills with your sales and closing talent to provide decorating solutions for our customers. We offer an excellent compensation plan, paid vacations and a comprehensive medical and benefits package.
If you are looking for a challenging, exciting, growth-oriented environment, look no further...Your skills will find a home here!
Visit our newly revised website at http://www.ethanallen.com/
To learn more about the Ethan Allen culture, visit http://tinyurl.com/mbpk9j2/
Send your resume to Rick Green at our Tampa location at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or to Brigette Pina at our Brandon location at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The design consultant works closely with the customer in the design center/studio and at the customer’s home to create individualized design solutions and to sell Ethan Allen products and services exclusively. The designs include space planning, fabric coordination, product selection and overall project design. Successful execution is evidenced by developing individualized design solutions and achieving sales goals in a commission-based selling environment representing Ethan Allen products and services.
- Create design solutions by selling Ethan Allen products and services that are consistent with the customer’s preference and budget.
- Customarily and regularly (typically on a weekly basis) make home calls to evaluate the customer’s needs and provide a total individualized design solution that closes the sale.
- Professionally greet customers to establish rapport and obtain appointments and in-home consultations.
- Educate customers about the complimentary design service Ethan Allen provides, offering as little or as much design service as a customer desires.
- Remain current on design and color trends to create fashionable design solutions.
- Coordinate with the team to provide exceptional service to customers, before and after the sale, by promptly keeping customers informed of their order status including any delays.
- Participate as required in all corporate sponsored marketing and training programs.
- Educate customers on all the Ethan Allen sponsored finance options available to them.
- Contribute towards the development and on-going upkeep of the team’s design portfolio.
- Utilize corporate systems and technology to maximize efficiency in designing projects, creating presentations and providing professional service for the design team’s customers.
- Enter and monitor orders utilizing the retail point of sale system.
- Work cooperatively in maintaining a neat and orderly Design Center projection.
- Perform any other duties as required