Immediate Opening Sr. .NET/C#/ASP.NET Developer needed! Apply Today!
Must have US Citizenship, Green Card, or EAD card to be considered.
Our client is looking to hire a FULL TIME a Sr. and a Mid level .NET/C#/ASP.NET Developer. This company has a lot of upside. Our client is a Mid sized company (125 or so) in a dynamic and growing industry with an excellent work environment.
1. Company is at a point with applications that they need to take a step back and do a lot of redesign. From a developer standpoint it’s an exciting time. It’s not maintaining existing applications, but instead defining the next generation of the products.
2. It’s easy for them to utilize new technologies. They aren’t limited to what they can use. Just need to make the right decision from an architecture standpoint.
3. Flexible hours – Folks can work from home when necessary. Not a regular basis, but as an example, if your child is home sick and you need to stay home.
4. Casual Dress – Jeans / Shorts and T-Shirts are the normal dress
5. Regular group activities, outings after releases, happy hours, annually event like a ball game.
6. Development team is currently eight to ten with a QA team of four.
The Sr. .NET/C# /ASP.NET software developer designs and develops applications and systems.This individual plays a key role in the development process, and may be solely responsible for entire components of the system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design, development, and deployment of new applications and systems used in the processing of client products
• Design, development, and deployment of modifications to existing applications and systems
• Design, development, and operation of robust test applications
• Participation in application design sessions
• Participation in code review sessions
• Peer review of code modifications
• Miscellaneous minor tasks assigned by the Director of Software Development or Development Team Leads