BrightStar is a fast-growing premier private duty home health and medical staffing company. We provide high quality medical and non-medical care in the home and we provide high quality medical professionals for medical facilities. We bring peace of mind to our home care clients and their families by taking care of our clients as if they are members our own family. We also provide highly responsive and creative medical staffing solutions to our staffing clients, working to solve their problems wherever we can.
Currently we are looking for RNs and LPNs for home care, medical staffing, and flu/vaccination clinics in Lake County Indiana (Hammond, Highland, Munster, Schererville, Dyer, St. John, Gary, Merrillville, Hobart, Crown Point, Lake of the Four Seasons, Cedar Lake, Lowell, Hobard, etc.).
Successful candiates will have strong clinical/assessment skills, excellent communication skills, and a valid Indiana license that is in good standing. Home Care experience is a plus. This is a great opportunity allowing qualified and experienced RNs and LPNs, to supplement their income or work part time and be part of a great team where they will be treated with respect and professionalism.
We are expecting significant growth over the next 6-12 months due to our recent Joint Commission accreditation. Additionally, with our increased marketing activities, we are expecting to have a significant amount of work for our nursing staff. As such, some of our RNs and LPNs may be able to work a significant number of hours if they so desire.
We are building a great team of people to make a significant difference in the lives of people in our community. We would love to have you consider joining our team!
Successful candidates will:
- Exhibit a service orientation to clients and be a professional team player with a positive outlook.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and clinical skills.
- Possess the ability to handle confidential information, act as a BrightStar spokesperson and have the ability to respond appropriately in all situations.
- Have the ability to demonstrate solid judgment and discretion.
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and issues and direct to the appropriate individual.
- Have outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate thoroughness, attention to detail, and adaptability to shifting priorities.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Have a deep passion and commitment to providing extraordinary, compassionate service to others.