Sr. Manager, Sales Reporting and Analysis
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the reporting and analysis for the Saputo Dairy Foods USA Sales organization to achieve their business objectives. The role champions the analysis and reporting for Sales externally to field sales and internally within SDF. In addition, the individual shall make ongoing recommendations for sustaining best in class sales analysis at SDF through; tools, techniques/strategies, data base management and analysis.
• Develop sales operations reporting and analysis strategy, department objectives and responsibilities
• Bring solutions to improve current reporting processes & procedures
• Lead the development of Sales dashboards for ongoing reporting and tracking of business results
• Work closely with GM finance and FP&A to bring greater analytics to gross profit tracking and
reporting by channel and customer
• Provide analysis support for all key Commercial and Sales initiatives including customer, channel, broker and category sales performance analysis through automated reporting, CRM, and provide meaningful insights into operational performance and results
• Lead presentation development for Sales business reviews, provide template and ongoing updates as requested by sales / sales planning directors
• Lead Sales & Commercial team’s bottoms up Customer AOP development, providing key initiatives, risks & opportunities by category
• Provide Commercial finance & FP&A volume detail for annual AOP margin analysis and provide ongoing updates to budgeting process as needed; provide gatekeeping to any given Sales volume/ margin planning initiative
• Coordinate Sales forecast process with Galt team. Oversee the Commercial & Sales team reporting on monthly/ quarterly forecasts outside of S&OP providing roll-ups on risks and opportunity insights weekly / monthly / quarterly from Sales Planners. Publish to commercial team as a part of monthly commercial review meetings preparing Sales VP’s and GM for SLT reviews
• Integrate insights from consumer / panel, financial metric and volume/sales data into strategic insights
enabling effective and strategic and tactical decision making
• Lead reporting and analytics from CRM / BI tool and standardize enterprise wide reporting as needed; assist stake holders in ad-hoc reporting
• Drive post event analysis and insure that there is a standard tracking of initiatives and outcomes.
• Coordinate Sales share and volume inputs to SGP process as needed
• Produce regular periodic and ad hoc business analytics on competition
• Lead Sales SharePoint development and usage
• Work closely with Category Management team to align on key insights and category initiatives
• Track ongoing new business and business losses through pipeline dashboards.
• Manage, coach and develop Sr. Analyst in sales analysis/project work
• Provides training and support to field sales / brokers on all analytic tools; enables the field sales / brokers through analytics to track key business initiatives and results to AOP
• Assist with various cross functional teams/ department ad hoc volume / customer gross profit projects
• Be the champion for internal data integrity and consistency working with FP&A and Commercial Finance.