Roles & Responsibilities :
* Applies maturing knowledge of the business, its products, and processes. Manages relationships with suppliers of moderately complex commodities and ensures supplier performance and compliance.
* Analyzes customer requests and organizational goals and provides effective commodities solutions. Resolves issues and identifies appropriate issues for escalation.
* Selects the most efficient instrument for acquiring products and services with a focus on mitigating risk and liability to the Enterprise. * * Serves as Commodity Manager responsible for supply chain research, market research, spend analytics, planning and execution of the acquisition for the product or service commodity.
Technical/Functional Skills :
* Conducting Sourcing event
* Vendor negotiation
* Catalog Maintenance
* Transactional Purchasing function
* Customer relationship maintenance
* Should have good knowledge about the entire Bidding process
* Strong negotiating and conflict resolution skills
* Strong knowledge on handling Sourcing / Bidding functions