- Master’s degree in behavioral/social science, statistics or business with an emphasis in statistics and research methods.
- Experience with SPSS, SAS or other statistical software.
- Exceptional focus on detail to minimize errors of omission and transcription.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with team members.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule own work based on competing demands of clients and team members.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Teamwork has become a buzzword in the business world today, but it goes beyond that at SMG. In fact, you rarely hear the word “teamwork" because it’s engrained in everything we do. To deliver the caliber of insights that SMG is known for, we maintain an “all hands on deck" mentality that goes beyond the meeting room. Some of our best ideas come from collaboration while preparing for the Kansas City Corporate Challenge, supporting our favorite charities or hanging out at a Crossroads First Friday party. We do our best to promote from within and offer many opportunities to grow your professional skills in order to keep pace with our business growth. We understand that happy employees mean happy clients and that our people are our greatest assets. We reaffirm our commitment to employee happiness each and every day. We believe that every employee plays in integral role in helping grow our business, which is why senior management operates an open door policy where everyone has an opportunity to have their voice and opinions heard.
Additional benefits for the Research Analyst include:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- 4 week training program
- Casual dress code and work environment-jeans and flip-flops are the norm
- Take Your Dog to Work Day
To see if you have the balance of technical skills, interpersonal skills, and motivation to be an Associate Research Analyst at SMG, please send a cover letter and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For more information on SMG, visit us at www.smg.com.
To learn more about what the Kansas City area has to offer, visit www.visitkc.com