This role is ideal for a self-motivated problem-solver who keeps the customers’ best interests at heart. If that describes you, this could be the position for you!
To succeed in this role, you will also need to be skilled in territory management, able to organize a sales strategy, and possess great presentation skills.
Industrial Sales Representative requirements:
- High School Degree
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and dependable vehicle
- Computer literacy and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Prompt and regular attendance
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- 2+ years of experience with material handling industry
- Previous experience working with CRM software
- Associate College Degree or higher preferred
Industrial Outside Sales Representative
At MH Equipment, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer a competitive base commission, a generous benefits package and a positive work environment that recognizes integrity, inspires passion, and enables personal growth.
We provide ongoing equipment and sales training, and for the right candidate there are many opportunities to move up within the company.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match up to 50%
- Pre-tax flexible spending account for healthcare expenses
- Life and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 8 hours per year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial assistance for adoptions
- Holiday, vacation, personal and sick days
- Travel assistance
- Designated corporate charities