Axiom Technology Group is currently seeking an experienced Project Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for managing the creative development, execution, and production workflow for marketing projects at our major retail client. Qualified candidate will have intermediate level of skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Candidate will also have intermediate level experience using MS Project; adding resources to a project, assigning resources to a task, leveling resources across tasks, assigning costs to a tasks, tracking percent complete, start, and finish dates, and viewing progress through the chart or reports. This position is a contract position located in Deerfield, IL with an initial duration of 3 months with likely extensions.
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Marketing Specialist who will collaborate with Marketing, Strategic Sourcing, Finance and Vendor Partners to manage communication of all information relating to project specifications, distribution, budgets, and creative direction. Candidate will be accountable for management of all project milestones and timely release of all projects to ensure marketing initiatives are fully executed while minimizing cost.
- Manages the creative development, execution, and production workflow for marketing projects.
- Utilizes technical expertise to support and enhance all Project Management technologies and drive process.
- Collaborates with team to manage communication of all information relating to project specifications, distribution, budgets, and creative direction.
- Acts as liaison between project initiators/requesters, and the internal creative and production teams and managers.
- Gathers necessary information, including business goals/objectives, design/messaging information, format specifications, timing, and budget.
- Accountable for defining, communicating and balancing workload to ensure Creative Services team is operating at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Tracks and reports on workload trends, output and manages/regularly communicates threshold capacity to Creative Managers.
- Utilizes print background to ensure vendor partners are minimizing cost.
- Utilizes technical print expertise to maintain integrity of all printed marketing material.
- Works with Production team and print vendors to assess print quality, color, and consistency.
- Manages the routing for approval stages of projects, and reviews proofs during the stages to ensure project objectives have been met and questions/concerns have been addressed.
- Troubleshoots on projects and facilitates resolution on any issues that may jeopardize the timely completion, accuracy and quality of projects.
- Collects artwork, hard copies and all other related job materials for release to appropriate internal personnel or outside vendor.
- Processes, prepares, publishes and communicates timing and actions to meet established deadlines of projects
- Remains abreast of job status and keeps all concerned informed of the current status of all jobs in progress with regular frequency.
- 5 years of experience doing project management for creative, execution, and production stages of marketing campaigns and projects preferred.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating and modifying text styles, numbering and sorting lists, working with sections and columns, formatting tables, and using templates and using diagrams and drawing tools), Excel (for example: formatting text and borders of cells, working with workbooks and worksheets, using range names, referencing cells, sorting, and auto filtering) and PowerPoint (for example: creating presentations, adding and removing slides, entering and formatting text, applying design templates, modifying masters, inserting graphics and objects, creating handouts).
- Intermediate level experience (for example: adding resources to a project, assigning resources to a task, leveling resources across task, assigning costs to a tasks, tracking percent complete, start, and finish dates, and viewing progress through the Gantt chart or reports) with Microsoft Project 2003 or later.
EEOC Policy Statement
Axiom Technology Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Axiom Technology Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Axiom Technology Group, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Axiom Technology Group, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.