$300 Sign On Bonus
Licensed Behavioral Specialist Consultant
LPC, LSW, LCSW, LMFT, BSL
Pennsylvania MENTOR’s service line of Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS), also known as Wraparound, is a service that focuses on the behavioral health needs of a child in his/her everyday environment.
We are expanding services in the Philadelphia area and we are seeking talented Independent Contractors for our Behavior Specialist Consultant roles to provide services to our Pennsylvania families.
The Behavior Specialist Consultant is responsible for providing high quality client care including assessment, treatment planning, behavioral support, and aftercare planning. The Behavior Specialist Consultant serves as the principle liaison between the client, treatment team, and all outside agencies responsible for the client’s treatment and disposition. The Behavior Specialist Consultant functions as the lead member of the Multidisciplinary Treatment Team.
Essential Job Functions
• Functions as the Lead member of the Multidisciplinary Treatment Team
• Completes social history evaluations of assigned clients in a timely manner, demonstrating good interviewing and assessment skills
• Consults with parents, TSS, MT and other team members regularly
• Provides therapeutic programming materials to parents, TSS, MT and other team members as needed
• Maintains appropriate and timely communication with family, referral sources, MENTOR and agencies responsible for client’s treatment, welfare, and/or disposition.
• Gathers and analyzes data for development of individualized, behavioral interventions
• Completes all documentation including treatment planning, progress notes, monthly reviews, and periodic assessments maintaining compliance with the policies and procedures of the program.
• Actively participates in planning aftercare and discharge services.
• Attends peer review once a month
• Other duties as outlined in contract.