- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills, demonstrated effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity is required.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Public Relations, Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, Business & Entrepreneurship, Sports Management
- A demonstrated expertise in time management and organizational skills.
- A demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to work as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently to deliver results, demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations and the ability to travel overnight as required.
- SENSE OF HUMOR!!! (This is NOT a typical cubical job!!)
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please contact HR at 614.885.0700. Due to the demands of our client we will be responding to your resume within 72 hours. You must live in the Columbus area or be able relocate within two weeks.
If you do not like hard work and lack a sense of humor, our company is not for you. If you know you can make a positive impression and can be trusted to contribute to company growth, we want to hear from you. Compensation for this position is on a pay for performance basis. Equal opportunity employer. Candidates may be subject to criminal background checks.
For more information call us at 614-885-0700
Visit our Website
Like us on Facebook
Watch our video on YouTube
Candidates with any of the following experience apply now: Sales, Customer Service , Manager, Marketing, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Entry Level Sales and Marketing, Restaurant , Hospitality , Communications , Retail Sales, Face to face sales, Promotional Sales , Consulting , and Leadership roles, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversation, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer satisfaction, customer effectiveness, face to face customer service, retail, retail management, restaurant management, restaurant service, bartend, bartending, marketing and sales, entry level marketing, advertising, direct marketing, direct sales, customer service management, service in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer relationship management, customer relation adviser, entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, entry level marketing, marketing manager, leadership, leadership development, team lead, sports marketing, sports consulting, accounting, entrepreneur, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, leadership, recruiter, counselor,