Founded in 1940, Standard Textile has developed a culture of innovation, quality and service. With more than 70 patents, its products are engineered to deliver durability, longevity and value. A vertically integrated company, Standard Textile is a leading global provider of total solutions in the institutional textiles and apparel markets. Leveraging textile design, manufacturing and laundry expertise, and its global infrastructure, this company serves customers in the healthcare, hospitality, decorative products and industrial laundry markets worldwide. We offer environmentally friendly products, friendly and diverse co-workers, and a strong commitment to ethical business conduct. Currently, we are seeking a General Contract Manger
to be based at our corporate office in Cincinnati, OH.
Standard Textile associates enjoy competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off program. Additional benefits include: continuous professional development; promotional opportunities within a growth oriented organization; and a strong commitment to health and wellness. This commitment to health and wellness includes onsite benefits such as a corporate workout center, fitness classes, full-service café and wellness activity events.
Cincinnati is a tri-state, 15-county region that offers world-class assets in arts and culture, amusements, hospitality, sports and recreation. It offers all of the amenities of a large, bustling metropolis while maintaining a friendly, small town atmosphere. This makes the region a remarkably flexible location filled with a wealth of opportunities and options. (For more information on Cincinnati: http://www.cincinnatichamber.com
The General Contract Manager
will be responsible for negotiating the terms and conditions of contracts made between Standard Textile and customers, general contractors, and construction managers. The contract manager will also track changes made during the negotiation process and ensure that the contract is followed and executed effectively and correctly.
- Review clauses and requirements for potential contracts for the sale and installation of decorative textile products
- Advise internal business units on potential issues within the contract
- Negotiate revisions to installation contracts with general contractors as necessary
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations such as:
- Required safety training, testing, and certification
- Required licenses, permits, and approvals
- Customer specifications
- Obtain all necessary signatures and approvals on all contracts and addendums
- Work with Project Specialists and Project Managers to ensure all schedules are met
- Administer contract changes and documentation
- Build and maintain partnerships/relationships with applicable decorative product departments and sales consultants/management
- Act as liaison between Project Manager/Field Representative, installer and other members of project team concerning contract requirements, installation, progress, delays, and pay applications
- Maintain an organized work environment