New Breed Logistics is a privately held, third-party logistics services provider (3PL) that helps companies design and operate efficient supply chains. We manage millions of square feet of warehouse space across more than 50 distribution centers in the U.S. and employ more than 7,500 people in a union-free work environment. Services range from distribution center operations and transportation management to highly sophisticated and technology-focused solutions involving product assembly, vendor managed inventory, reverse logistics and repair, manufacturing support, and supply chain consulting.
Due to continued growth we are seeking a Lawson Business Analyst at our Corporate HQ in High Point, NC.
Summary of Functions:
Lead responsibility for Corporate Finance business requirements, process and functional analysis, along with design, configuration and implementation of Financial System solutions for New Breed Corporate.
- Demonstrate analytical skills necessary to analyze business requirements and the ability to clearly and concisely document those requirements in the appropriate format.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of Corporate Finance business processes and systems.
- Demonstrate functional analysis skills relating to Financial ERP systems specifically the ability to understand functionally how Financial ERP systems work.
- Ability to combine Requirements, Process and Functional analysis and being together to set up Proofs of Concept/Prototypes to demonstrate system capabilities and design
- Ability to work collaboratively with the business, on one to one and one to many bases – utilizing whiteboard and workshop techniques to extract optimum information from the business
- Ability to work on other systems in a Business/Functional Analysis role as priorities demand.
- Performs integrated quality assurance testing on system changes before they are released to key users
- Works with end users to perform user acceptance testing on system changes before they are released into production
- Provides training to users as required
- Performs all functions in accordance with TSG and New Breed's business practices and procedures
Business Relationship management
- Acts as Lead point of Contact in Corporate Systems team for Finance Systems
- Build ongoing relationships with Corporate Finance dept using effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
Change / Project Management
- Serves as project lead for all Financial Systems projects
- Plans schedules, manages budgets, interfaces with users, develops documented implementation plans, performs implementation, configures systems, trains users, and provides post-implementation support as required
- Resolves scheduling issues between supporting entities (e.g., operations, other IT teams, suppliers, clients)
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- BS/BA degree in a Financial or Computer Systems fields
- Five (5) years experience minimum in Financial Systems analysis and implementation utilizing Lawson Financials ERP
- Experience with formal project management practices and ability to produce own Project Plan and manage to Plan
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- Thorough understanding of current information systems technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object oriented design
- Excellent planning, client support, communication and organization skills
- Strong Project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Expert level use of MS Excel and MS Office tools
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal/written communications skills. Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with people in remote locations.
New Breed offers competitive compensation and benefits. If your qualifications meet our requirements, please click on “Apply Now" to submit a resume for consideration on New Breed’s home page.
New Breed Logistics
Employment is contingent on a negative drug screen
And clean criminal history.
NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE