The IT Systems Engineer is primarily responsible for identifying, developing and implementing projects and initiatives to meet customer technology needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to inquiries from staff and management to help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
• Maintain appropriate records of all logged issues.
• Support users in the use of IT equipment by providing appropriate coaching/training and advice.
• Be involved in the maintenance of a list of suppliers/sub-contractors that may be required to assist in the resolution of more complex technical problems; arrange support as appropriate by liaison with the suppliers.
• Have input to recommending suitable software/hardware where these may improve performance.
• Manage and Implement changes to all network switches and routers.
• Ensure at all times that every Production seat is operational
• The list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as needed.