Product / PIM System Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Product / PIM System Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
PRODUCT / PIM RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an understanding of Uline’s business model and requirements.
- Assist in the implementation of Stibo STEP 6.0.
- Build and administer Stibo STEP 6.0 - including design and setup of portal screens, workflows and integrations.
- Provide problem resolution support for the business areas and perform general administration activities for the Stibo STEP 6.0 system.
- Contribute to the development of master data attribute set-up and workflow enhancements.
- Help define new business processes, data elements and system change requests.
- Help design processes to manage the input, review and maintenance of the system's master data objects.
PRODUCT / PIM MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience in the distribution or catalog industry.
- Good understanding of data relationships and data modeling concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
- 2+ years of Stibo STEP systems experience. Portal and workflow designer experience preferred. Comprehensive Stibo STEP 6.0 training will be provided.
- ERP or AS400 experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Implementation experience in a leading PIM technology a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and communication skills.
PRODUCT / PIM BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.