Retail Store Manager (Assistant & General Manager)
With 24+ years of experience in the dog-care business, Biscuits & Bath (B&B) is on a mission to improve the quality of life for each precious pet that we serve. A leader and innovator in our industry, we work relentlessly to continually raise the standard of excellence for dog care and customer service.
Our dedicated Retail Management team is the key to our sucess!
We are seeking experienced Managers for Assistant Manager and General Manager roles with B&B. If you are passionate about providing the best care for Man’s Best Friend, apply today! This is an excellent opportunity to run your own retail sales business without all of the upfront costs! We are a leader in pet care hospitality – join us in our mission!
Not Just A Career – A Passion!
At Biscuits & Bath, the work you do has a direct impact on each dog’s quality of life. We offer a highly collaborative and inclusive environment that rewards those who perform well. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and building a team that puts clients first. We continue to set the standard of excellence for client service and dog care. For these management roles, we offer a competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus and a thorough 7-week paid training period in a friendly, warm, and supportive environment.
Other benefits of the Retail Management role include:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
Discount on B&B Services
Paid Time Off Program
Retail Store Manager / Assistant & General Manager – Retail Sales and Customer Service – Hospitality
As a B&B Retail Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a location and its Associates. You will be accountable for achieving budgeted revenues while maintaining the operational and service standards prescribed by Biscuits & Bath. In addition, you will develop meaningful relationships with our clients and provide the highest level of care and service to all dogs.
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Management role include:
- Educating clients regarding dog care and selling services that meet clients’ needs
- Addressing and problem solving client concerns and comments
- Achieving revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Ensuring proper workforce planning, skill development, and cross training
- Recruiting, training, and developing associates
- Managing performance and compensation of associates
- Planning work schedules
- Ensuring services operate per policies and procedures
- Maintaining equipment in satisfactory working order
- Ensuring compliance with governing federal and state laws and regulations
- Planning operations, tactics, human resources, and revenue strategies
- Promoting and marketing the business to current and prospective clients
- Analyzing revenue results and devising marketing and revenue growth strategies
- Exceeding Performance Metrics, including:
- Quality of dog care
- Client loyalty
- Quality of associate team
Retail Store Manager / Assistant Manager & General Manager – Sales and Customer Service – Hospitality