Successful restaurant managers offer prior management experience, preferably in food service. They take pride in their work and thrive on the challenges it brings. They’re able to effectively teach and motivate staff; and are skilled communicators, effective at bringing together a team to achieve results. They enjoy learning our business.
Assistant Managers possess prior food service experience, with some accountability for managing people and processes. They work closely with their store manager to ensure proper shift coverage, restaurant cleanliness and training of crew members. Assistant Managers have strong leadership capabilities and generally desire increasing responsibility.
Bravotampa, LLC recognizes the contributions our employees make. We reward hard work and loyalty with benefits that have you and your future in mind.
- Defined career paths, based on individual abilities and initiative
- Management bonuses focused on rewarding results
- 401(k) program
- Paid vacation time
- Meal discounts
- Insurance coverage for full-time and part-time employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
Take the first step TODAY toward moving your career forward. Apply today by submitting your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]