We are hiring a experienced
(New Car Dealership Parts Management Experience or Aftermarket Retail Advising Experience) Service Advisor's for our Subaru dealership.
I am looking for someone special.
Specifically, for someone who makes raving fans and has high CSI. Someone who is energetic, likes to laugh and have fun at work (but get the job done). Someone who puts the customer 1st and has the golden rule philosophy. Someone who puts the customer ahead of the profit.
Subaru of Wichita Service Standards
- An Appointment Is Available Within One Day Of The Customer’s Requested Service Day.
- The write-up begins within two minutes of the customer’s arrival.
- Service Needs Are Courteously Identified, Accurately Recorded On The Repair Order And Verified With The Customer.
- The Problem/Concern Is Fixed Correctly On The First Visit.
- Status Of The Work Is Provided Within One Minute Of A Customer’s Phone Call – Why Are They Calling Us For Status In The First Place?
- The Vehicle Is Ready (Completely) Including Paperwork At The Agreed-Upon Time.
- The Customer Is Given A Through Explanation Of The Work/Service Performed, Of Any Warranty Coverage And Of Any Charges Remaining.
The Five Things Your Customers Want
- To Be Listened To And Understood
- To Receive Honest, Competent Diagnosis
- To Have Problems, Options and Choices Clearly Explained.
- To Have The Problem/Service Corrected The First Time.
- To Be Sold Only What Is Necessary/Factory Recommended/Desired
The Five Things Customers Want In Any Service Experience
- Courteous Treatment
- Prompt Service
- Quality Workmanship
- Competitive Prices
We are Subaru of Wichita (formerly Suzuki of Wichita - America’s largest Suzuki automotive retailer).
The Number One Suzuki Dealership in the USA (now looking to do the same with Subaru) has more customers than we can handle and we need your help! We are growing and business is running out of our ears.
We offer an aggressive compensation package with one of the industry’s top benefits packages including health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), tool purchase program, paid vacation, paid training, ASE certification pay raises, etc.
If you aren’t appreciated where you currently work, of if there is not enough work to keep you busy then we need to chat. Make sure that you meet these basic requirements, and then get you your resume ASAP!
“Hire Nice People." - Scott Pitman, Operating Partner and Chief Evangelist of Ride Auto Group (Subaru of Wichita & Super Car Guys).
We cannot teach talent, energy, positive attitude, character and drive (we can help bring this out of you if you have it inside). We will provide you with 100% of the tools, support and training it takes to be successful. You will need to supply the “get up and go" – the positive attitude and the work ethic.
The three biggest hurdles that we struggle to overcome in our dealership is (those who don’t make it):
- Addictions (drugs, alcohol, Facebook)
- Lack of Support at Home (an supportive family). Sometimes, if you are helping a customer, you make it home late for dinner. This sucks, but is part of our business. My wife doesn’t like it either, but she had always supported me to accomplish OUR DREAMS (We wouldn’t be were we are today if I was always on time for dinner)!
Our guaranteed minimum salary for this position is $36,000 annually – BUT, with performance bonuses for: Customer Satisfaction Scores, Customer pay hours per RO, Gross margin, CSI, etc. this position should EARN between $48,000 - $60,000 annually - or higher.
5-day work week (plus every 3rd Saturday for a half day).
Duh, we have a killer benefit package (Health, Dental, 401k, etc.). Paid Training. Opportunities to advance. Recognition programs. Company car programs.
Champions in our organization rise to the top and are promoted into other leadership position where there is no income ceiling (this changed my life). We run a very fast paced, high energy, fun environment. We LOVE PEOPLE. We are servant leaders. If this is you, then we need to talk.
IF you fit our criteria, then carry on (continue)!
Currently accepting resumes, application, tours and interviews!
[IMPORTANT] – FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Email the following to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (it comes to me personally):
- Cover letter telling me a little more about why I should consider you (we get a lot of resumes)
Options Two, Three, Four, Infinity: (for those too excited to wait, or those who don't have resumes, or those who want an on the spot interview and tour because this ad is exactly what you have been looking for...
- Visit us and someone will see you in person.
- Email your information
- Send us a video resume
- Fax your resume (do you even have a fax?) We do: 316-440-4408
- Mail us
- Whatever it takes!
Subaru of Wichita, 11610 E. Kellogg, Wichita, KS 67207
– (formerly Suzuki of Wichita – The #1 Suzuki dealership in the USA: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Thank you for considering our family of dealerships!
- Scott Pitman (Operating Partner & Chief Evangelist), Ride Auto Group – RideHomeHappy.com