If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™ and developer of the award-winning iAPPS® Platform, has an immediate opening for a .NET Web Software Developer who will work out of our Burlington, MA office.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking member of the web development community with 1-3 years of experience using Microsoft Technologies. We seek someone with expertise in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) development skills. The .NET Developer will report directly to the Director of Architecture and will be responsible for the development and delivery of iAPPS® software implementations and custom web applications from concept to completion.
You will work on many new projects for a variety of clients across various industries (Retail, Education, Financial, Etc.), building custom development for unique business needs with an emphasis on eCommerce. You will contribute, while making a difference on dynamic applications for the Web. You will have an opportunity to participate in all phases of the development life cycle.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
Bridgeline Digital Offers:
- Participate in the design, development, and at times testing, of web applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Maintenance of existing web applications.
- Develop software in accordance with agreed upon schedules and established best practices.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- Work with the newest development and digital engagement technologies
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture