- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced experience administering Moodle environments, performing tasks including:
* platform configuration,
* course configuration,
* course activity configuration,
* user account management,
* course cloning and migration,
* plugin configuration,
* grader report configuration.
- End user software support experience.
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience configuring and managing Mahara or other ePortfolio platforms.
- Experience configuring and managing Adobe Connect meetings.
- Experience configuring and managing TurnItIn accounts.
- Experience using content management systems to capture and publish content.
- HTML/web content development experience.
- LAMP stack administration would be an asset.