FlexOffers.com is an affiliate network, growing at an outstanding rate and looking for top and creative talent to join our team. We’re not your corporate type of environment – we’re casual and focused purely on talent and teamwork. If you are looking to see where your creative mind can take you and accelerate beyond your wildest dreams, this is the company for you!
Currently, we are ranked top 10 worldwide by publishers as the best CPS affiliate network for 2015, from one of the most respected worldwide affiliate surveys conducted each year: http://mthink.com/top-20-affiliate-networks-2015/
So what is an affiliate network? Think of it as an online advertising agency, but we use unique technologies and explosive amount of content (over 5,000 affiliate programs) to bring publishers together with advertisers and we’ve been doing this for over 10 years, but just recently we are taking on new ventures allowing our company to further grow exponentially. But if you don’t know what an affiliate network is, then chances are, this position isn’t for you.
The affiliate manager must be experienced in managing large-volume based publishers and know how to further optimize and grow affiliate programs within the network and feel comfortable working with direct advertiser relationships and other network relationships. We are looking for someone who can bring ideas to the table and take on major projects with a significant turn-around in growth.
Ideally, the Affiliate Marketing Manager should:
- Strong focus with direct relationship advertisers, establish co-marketing relationships with other networks, and manage them on an ongoing basis while bringing high paying offers to publishers in our network.
- Help build an online presence of our network by recruiting new advertisers and publishers.
- Manage and maintain advertiser and publisher applications and ensure the timely launch of each campaign.
- Handle incoming calls and answers questions about network offers to prospective advertisers and publishers.
- Be an effective motivator for publishers and advertisers, promoting top programs, and keeping close communications with top performers
- Very comfortable in traveling, the affiliate manager should expect to attend 2-3 conventions or more per year, and feel comfortable with one on one meetings with publishers and advertisers.