• Ability to aggressively target specified sites
• Strong at building relationships
• Must have ability to cold call
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives with a consistent track record
• Working knowledge of durable medical equipment is a plus.
• Must be PC literate with Microsoft Office experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast paced, rapidly changing work environment.
• Applicants must have a clean driving record and a current valid driver's license.
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Computer Software, Professionalism, Quality, Focus, Communication, Drive to Succeed
*** Applicant must provide (2) reliable professional references.
*** Prefer that Applicant possesses at least two years of Sales Experience