Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years insurance claims experience, with special consideration given to those with field adjusting experience in General Liability, Auto Liability, PIP, Homeowner, Small Commercial, and Workers’ Compensation areas;
- 3+ years of experience handling injury claims, ability to review and analyze medical reports, identify suspected fraud;
- Multi-line experience preferred. Experience in handling complex claims and suspected insurance fraud investigations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including significant interviewing experience to take in-depth and detailed recorded and written statements;
- Strong computer skills using Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Ability to learn new software operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, and advanced degree preferred. Substantial insurance industry SIU and technical insurance investigative experience may be substituted for the formal education requirement.
- Reports to the Regional Investigations Manager - SIU
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For more information about G4S Compliance & Investigations, please view our web site at http://www.cni.g4s.com/
provides paid training at our corporate service center in Raleigh, NC and field training/management in your geographic region.
- Candidate must possess a valid Florida Private Investigator's License
G4S Compliance & Investigations is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.