Opportunity for Client Services Professional in our fast-paced, growing organization!
Our Client Services staff is recognized as the face of the organization. The qualified individual will exemplify professionalism, possess excellent problem-solving skills, and demonstrate the ability to build strong internal and external relationships, all the while gaining a strong understanding of our products and services. The primary objective is to deliver excellent service to our clients by being the client's advocate and a partner to the business units within The Rawlings Group.
This position will maintain regular contact with clients through on-site visits, phone calls and emails. The position will identify TRG growth opportunities to cross-sell additional services to current clients and expand existing services. The position will also participate and lead projects including new client implementations.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Maintains relationships with current clients and provides the highest level of customer service to retain current business.
2. Ensures day-to-day client needs and concerns are being addressed and responded to within 24 hours.
3. Same day response to client questions, concerns, and requests.
4. Identifies patterns and trends noted in clients’ requests in an effort to proactively address opportunities to improve.
5. Collaborates regularly with co-workers and colleagues to facilitate client’s perception of a seamless organization.
6. Maintains regular contact with client through on-site visits, phone calls and email.
7. Identifies TRG growth opportunities to cross sell additional services to current clients and expand existing services.
8. Participates on the client implementation team by completing assigned tasks; builds relationships with key client contacts and internal customers; identifies barriers, and, performs problem resolution and escalate, as needed, to meet target project completion dates.
9. Monitors developments within our clients’ companies and promptly notifies internal customers of relevant information within our clients’ companies.
10. Travels up to 20 percent of the time to various client sites.
11. Able to maintain multiple projects and follow through to completion.
An Equal Opportunity Employer