Retail Sales Manager - Marketing, Sales & Management
Retail Event Management
Now Hiring: Full Time/Part Time/Paid Training
The Assistant Manager works closely with the manager to learn all aspects of running a special marketing and promotional retail event. As a member of our Retail Management Team you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, achieving sales volume, adhering to DEM's client portfolio and visual presentation standards and maximizing profits. The Assistant Retail Events Manager will work with the Event Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to the event team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer service goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist Event Manager with training and managing all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Maintain compliance with corporate communications by overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
- Coordinate merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- Assist the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Oversee compliance of all staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist with Associate and Lead responsibilities as the workday may require.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Events Manager.