Check 'n Go has been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, evolving financial products, and a team that feels more like a family than co-workers; this is the place for you! You will enjoy a business casual work environment, with fun and rewarding career advancement opportunities. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Check ‘n Go Team.
Current Opportunities available:
As a Store Manager, you will provide superior customer service to Check ‘n Go customers by greeting customers, processing customer loan applications, answering customer inquiries regarding loan and product offerings, following established policies and procedures, assisting in the daily upkeep up of store premises and opening and closing of the store, and participate in roadside marketing as needed.
Daily Store Operations
The store manager provides superior customer service to Check ‘n Go customers by greeting customers, complete customer applications, enter information into computer, putting customers on the correct due date, following established policies and procedures, ensuring that transaction check numbers match checks in STARS system and process loan applications per established guidelines.
Perform customer verifications.
The store manager answers telephone inquiries providing superior customer service in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues. Places outgoing customer courtesy calls and appointment reminders in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures.
Escalate customer complaints to the DDO, if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer.
Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
Ensure customer counter area and store is clean and stocked with the supplies necessary to conduct daily business. Ensures store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards.
The store manager executes all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines.
Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedure including Federal regulation where applicable. Ensures CFSA best practices are maintained.
Assist’s with the following areas:
- Store Opening and Closing procedures.
- Call banks to determine if checks returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) can be collected.
- Makes bank runs to collect on NSF checks.
- Courtesy Calls
- Maintain accurate store and bank records
- Order and maintain store supplies
- Approve initial and subsequent customer transactions.
- Follow established Check ‘n Go operational and Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Communicate with supervisor (DDO) regarding store operations, staffing needs, business and advertising needs.
- Responsible for timely daily check/cash bank deposits, over/short reports, daily store reports and other financial reporting.
- Responsible for handling and counting currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash draw and other cash handling requirements.
- Ensure that store adheres to established collection policies.
- Responsible for meeting profitability results
- Serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies, and provide leadership to store employees.
- Recruit, interview, recommend for hire, oversee work of and train one or more Customer Service Representatives.
- Coordinate and maintain store staff schedules
- Ensure that staff provides excellent customer service.
- Address Market interest items and keep appropriate leadership informed
- Is responsible for the overall accountability, profitability and day to day business of the assigned location(s).