Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive, strategic, visionary Business Plan that specifically details the approach for attaining aggressive goals for seizing market share.
- Provide a detailed roadmap on how to execute on the Business Plan.
- Define success matrix and goal posts to measure timeliness and successes while moving through the Business Plan.
- Forge a strong business partnership with the Director of Environmental Sales and work effectively with the existing sales team.
- Exercise strategic oversight and strong management capabilities to orchestrate and supervise project managers and project activities in remote and/or multiple locations. This includes maintaining awareness of time frames, funding limitations, procedural requirements, staffing requirements, and the allocation of available resources to various project phases.
- Develop, implement, administer, and monitor hazardous site safety plans on an ongoing basis and continually evaluate for effectiveness
- Designate, oversee and evaluate work being performed by Company field employees in a consistent and timely manner.
- Identify appropriate subcontracting services and use judiciously as needed.
- Key Partner with Directors and Senior Managers and other individuals regarding preparation of bids and proposals
- Collaborates with Senior Division Manager and Division Managers in the cost effective procurement of labor talent, equipment, materials and subcontractors for project work and the subsequent distribution of these assets among multiple projects.
- Responsible for all accounting requirements, financial analysis, and necessary paperwork associated with multiple projects.
- Understand the purpose and capabilities of the various pieces of heavy equipment and ensures they are maintained to the published standards and kept fully functional.
- Review project proposals and plans to determine that they strategically fit with the Business Plan and help accomplish pre-defined goals and objectives as set forth in the plan.
- Collaborate with management colleagues to communicate the Business Plan, and explain how the work plan, assigned duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority tie into it.
- Design and implement meaningful Project Status and Review Reports so as to provide clear, concise, value-add information to the consumers of these reports – management, client, colleagues, field personnel or others.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred; Minimum of 10-15 years relevant experience in effectively managing businesses related to construction, excavation, dirt work and/or other types of Industrial Services or Environmental Remediation work.
The qualified individual selected for this role will be required to receive his/her 40 Hour Hazwoper Certification, eRailsafe Training and Certification, Confined Space Training and Certification. Will receive additional safety trainings as required.
Hulcher offers a professional environment and competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits that include medical, dental, life, disability, pretax flexible spending accounts, educational assistance, matching 401k and profit sharing as well as a generous Paid Time Off schedule. Hulcher Services, Inc. promotes a drug free workplace. www.hulcher.com/ Background, physical and drug screen required. EOE