Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Evanston Group has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Companies in each of the past three years. We're a dynamic and growing boutique consulting firm. We offer the excitement of a consistently evolving career. Our team is continually learning and working on new and exciting projects in a variety of regions. We are looking to add motivated talent acquisition specialists to our team to continue to drive the growth. If you are looking to make an impact on an organization, The Evanston Group might be the place for you.
We offer highly competitive pay—among the best in the industry.
Our client partners have direct relationships with C-Suite executives. As a result, our recruiters are able to attract the top talent much easier.
The Evanston Group Values
Must embrace and exemplify The Evanston Group’s values:
Nimble – quick to adjust, flexible, can pivot and change direction when necessary.
Innovative – able to create unique and unusual solutions to difficult problems. Creative.
Collaborative – low drama, low ego, eager to hear and receive others’ opinions. Seeks out different approaches and can incorporate them into one’s own.
Healthy – knows how to confront difficult situations in a straightforward, honest and humble way.
Excellent– always goes the extra step for excellence; not satisfied with mediocrity.
Key Attributes and Skills
We can train for a lot of the necessary industry-specific skills, but you must meet the nine competencies below.
- Extraordinary self-starter
- Unusually curious and innovative problem solver – the type that never gives up. The harder something gets, the harder they try.
- Driven for excellence and quality – never satisfied with mediocrity
- Always learning and growing – looking for better and better ways to drill into candidates’ abilities; learn scenario and behavioral interviewing techniques etc.
- Able and willing to take responsibility and ownership for their successes and their failures
- Highly intelligent and educated enough to gain instant credibility with very senior level management consultants (some with MBAs, PhDs, etc.)
- High degree of self-assurance and confidence and ability to SELL and NEGOTIATE with high-powered consultants
- The ability to work with limited information – always learning something new. We sell into advanced, leading edge areas and a recruiter has to be comfortable dealing with new, highly complex areas where they cannot possibly be an expert, but need to quickly learn enough to “thin slice" and be excellent
- Superior communication skills