• Quick learner with the ability to follow complex instructions and procedures.
• Ability to read and interpret standards and failure criteria.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and work overtime after hours, on the weekend, and holidays as directed by management.
• Familiarity with computers and data entry. Excel and Word proficiency.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and technical environment.
• Ability to work quickly while producing a consistent high quality output.
• Good attitude and willingness to contribute to process improvement.
• Ability to record results of testing according to procedures.
• Ability to work with very small components.
• Willingness to learn, cooperate, and follow instructions.
• Pays careful attention to detail.
• Lifting and moving some equipment and product up to 50 lbs.
Education: High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelors degree in the field of electronics
Additional Experience: Experience working with microelectronics and military standards is a plus.
MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT
It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
"Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing"