Warehouse Management Trainee – 1st Shift
Up to $30 per hour, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks 1st Shift Warehouse Management Trainees at its Los Angeles Branch in Ontario, California.
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE RESPONSIBILITIES
- 18-month rotational program involves hands-on training in all aspects of distribution (UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock, Transfers, Velocity, Inventory Control, QC, Maintenance).
- Train and develop Warehouse Management skills while leading and motivating others.
- All trainees will become certified on forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.