· Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing program.
· Currently licensed to practice by the State Board of Nursing without restriction and in good standing.
· Ability to direct subordinates in the performance of their duties.
· Has one-year relevant current experience in their specialty assigned
· Has current CPR certification.
· Has and shall maintain professional liability insurance in the amount of coverage of not less than $1,000,000 for a single claim, and not less the $3,000,000 for aggregate claims.
· Have all credentialing requirements
Ability to travel a PLUS!
Ability to assist with lift, transport of patients.
Work with potentially aggressive individuals.
Contact with patients under a wide variety of circumstances
Handle emergency or crisis situations
Document per Healthcare Facility policy