Our Company is one of the best companies to work for, and a Fortune 500 company. With tremendous success, and consistent growth is ever changing. We are looking for employees who take initiative, who strive for success and maintain high standards for their work and others.
As our success is your success, we provide every opportunity for you to grow your career and diversify your skill set. Our culture is diverse, our employees are friendly, and we are very interested in partnering with like-minded individuals.
As a Store Manager,
success is defined by your ability to:
• Increase sales, ensure high customer satisfaction, and maintain a well organized, stocked and clean store
• Recruit, hire and retain successful Assistant Store Managers
• Develop, train, motivate, and empower your associates
• Be an excellent leader, set good examples and maintain a loyal following
• Foster a team oriented environment and develop strong employee relations
• Remain vigilant and reduce shrink
• Reduce store turn over or maintain low turn over
• Ensure accurate store metrics and report them accurately
• Problem solve, improve processes and communicate ideas to management
• Maintain a high degree of accuracy in conjunction with a strong sense of urgency
• Maintain strong follow-up
• Effectively communicate with your District Manager and associates, early and often
• Maintain high standards of your work, and those you work with
• Exercise good judgment and decision making skills
• Responsible for all phases of the stores operations.
• Execute the business plan and associated programs that will deliver the desired sales and profit results, while maintaining good quality customer service.
• Responsible for addressing personnel and performance issues including coaching, verbal and written warnings, progressive discipline and termination when needed.
• Develop effective work schedules that ensure maximum productivity, as well as meet the needs of associates.
• Control payroll hours to plan, as the primary controllable expense, as well as adjusting to current business trends.
• Ensure high standards and accuracy in relation to merchandise processing, in-store marketing, housekeeping and store appearance.
• Manage the operations of the stockroom to ensure new merchandise gets to the sales floor in a timely manner, goods are received properly and maintains tight control of all merchandise in stock areas.
• Responsible for leading the annual inventory process including preparation and execution of inventory guidelines.
• Analyze and review monthly store reports and metrics to evaluate controllable expenses, overall store performance, and ensure accurate reporting.
• Complete special assignments as directed by management.
• Assist in the management of and continuous monitoring of actual expenditures to be within budget.