The ideal candidate will have superior management skills with the ability to provide clear direction to their entire billing and authorization department. This role offers the ability to make a difference inside the organization and to develop a strong, high performing team.
Qualifications of the Revenue Cycle Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field.
- Candidate must have strong managerial competencies in the area of leadership and team development, mentoring and assessment of skills to develop high performing teams.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience as a Manager with a successful record of billing clean claims and consistent cash collections.
- Must have the ability to compile and analyze reports for management.
- Knowledge of laws and requirements related to Behavioral Health management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Act 62 legislation is preferred.
- Strong background in financial management.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- CREDIBLE (EHR) experience preferred.
Family Behavioral Resources is proud to have received a Three-Year Accreditation period through CARF for our Outpatient Treatment - Mental Health (Adults), and Outpatient Treatment - Mental Health (Children and Adolescents).
FBR benefits include: excellent pay, paid travel, paid training and supervision, healthcare reimbursement, company sponsored life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, employee referral bonuses, sign on incentives, new hire bonuses, and professional and personal growth opportunities. FBR is an E.O.E
FBR requires all new hires to obtain current (within 1 year), Act 33, 34 and FBI clearances, and a current (within 2 years) TB test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer