New Breed Logistics is a privately held, third-party logistics services provider (3PL) that helps companies design and operate efficient supply chains. We manage millions of square feet of warehouse space across more than 50 distribution centers in the U.S. and employ more than 7,500 people in a union-free work environment. Services range from distribution center operations and transportation management to highly sophisticated and technology-focused solutions involving product assembly, vendor managed inventory, reverse logistics and repair, manufacturing support, and supply chain consulting.
Due to continued growth we are seeking an IT Auditor II at our Corporate HQ in High Point, NC.
Summary of Functions:
The IT Auditor II will work closely with the Audit Manager and Senior to assist in audits that evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls established to manage the Company’s most significant risks. The IT Auditor II will participate in the planning, execution, and reporting of audit engagements by conducting interviews and walkthroughs with process owners, assisting in the development and execution of audit test steps associated with related controls, and preparing work papers to adequately document audit work performed to support conclusions reached. The IT Auditor II will aid the manager and senior in the interpretation of test results and will assist in developing, as well as delivering, oral/written communication of audit results to the client.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The IT Auditor II should be able to perform the functions and responsibilities below with increasing independence:
- Perform preliminary survey work and as necessary document processes to identify significant risks and their related controls including process maps and flowcharts.
- Working in a cross functional, multi-disciplined team, develop (basic and intermediate) test steps and execute (advanced) audit test steps designed to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of relevant internal controls.
- Prepare work papers to adequately document audit work performed and to support conclusions reached.
- Identify and document weaknesses in control design and effectiveness based on analysis performed.
- Assist with the summarization of audit findings and preparation of formal audit reports.
- May need to follow up on audit reports to determine if required action was taken, document and communicate the results of the review.
- Manage time and work load to meet project milestones.
- Proficient at retrieving, organizing, and analyzing data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or related field of study
- 3+ years of audit (internal / external) experience or relevant business experience
- Intermediate understanding of IT applications, processes, and controls
- Project management experience a plus
- Travel: 5%-10%.
New Breed offers competitive compensation and benefits. If your qualifications meet our requirements, please click on “Apply Now" to submit a resume for consideration on New Breed’s home page.
New Breed Logistics
Employment is contingent on a negative drug screen
And clean criminal history.
NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE