- Experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Approximately 60-80% non-local, national travel is required;
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health or science related field;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Outstanding communication skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team. One Clinical Research Associate states:
- “The thing I like most about Medpace is that this company is very nurturing. Everyone has each other’s back"
- “…..Welcoming and fun environment"
- “Training was a guided process. I never felt I was being thrown into a situation I didn’t feel comfortable with……….I had a mentor help me and a manager guide me"
Privately held and founded in 1992 with over 1,400 employees worldwide, Medpace is a global leader in research-based drug and device development. Medpace builds strong strategic partnerships with select Sponsors to advance the most efficient and cost-effective path to drug and device approval. Led by top therapeutic and regulatory experts with extensive experience in the advancement of pharmaceutical agents for use in multiple therapeutic specialties, Medpace has cultivated a culture of expertise. Global headquarters are in Cincinnati, Ohio.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application which will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team. If qualified, you will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets