BILINGUAL (Spanish) Help Desk Technician (*** MUST BE proficient in Spanish and English)
The Premier Solutions Support Technician provides exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls or other electronic input such as Website, CHAT or email from customers for the purpose of resolving issues with devices such as laptops, tablets, smart phones, and other consumer electronics . Using various systems, applications and tools, the technician will facilitate device set up, education, and troubleshooting if a service or feature is inoperable. Technician will educate customers about device capabilities and wireless carrier data product offerings. the technician will log a customer data, including contact information, problem statement and resolution in appropriate tools, provide feedback to the organization on customer issues and may participate in focus groups to review and rate tools provided.
The Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide a value added experience with outstanding customer service to our customers while resolving issues related to their device(s).
• Use knowledge based system and other tools to deliver technical support solutions
• Assist customers with device set up and device education
• Provide customer with logical trouble shooting to resolve operation issues
• Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality goals.
• Adhere to a schedule that includes; shift, break and meal times
• Availability for any shift 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
• Proactively find new technology trends and solutions for knowledge base system
*** MUST BE proficient in Spanish and English
Duties and Skills
• Deep proven working knowledge of multiple hardware platforms, operating systems including Windows, Android, Blackberry OS and, Apple IOS, wireless technology, wireless equipment and applications.
• Ability to analyze, diagnosis and resolve reported problems on hardware, software, OS, applications and device compatibility
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent voice and curtsey skills that provides an Exceptional Customer Service Experience
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to retain detailed information needed to solve complex problems
• Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Comfort with web based tools and search engines
• Adaptive to varying customer knowledge and skill levels (patience)
• Seeks and attends ongoing training to improve service and learn new products and procedures
• Adhere to all company security and compliance standards
Please apply online at www.asurionforce.com