Sales Support Representative
Trumbull Industries Municipal Division (www.trumbullmunicipal.com), is a provider of full-line water and sewer products and services. We supply primarily to customers in Ohio and Pennsylvania to Municipalities & Private water companies, Underground Contractors, and Treatment Plant Contractors. As a respected regional distributor we seek an experienced Inside Sales support representative to support our Youngstown Branch Outside Sales staff with the preparation of quotes, job take-offs and customer service.
Responsibilities would include selling piping, valves and related products and services to Contractors and Municipalities. Prior experience in take-offs and blueprint reading preferred. The sales support representative candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated history of success. Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills are required for this sales support role.
This position is a great career path that leads to outside sales for the right individual. We offer the sales support representative a competitive compensation & benefit package.
The Inside sales support representative is responsible for working with Vendors, providing quotes to customers, entering and expediting customer orders, requesting quotes and placing orders with vendors, and providing general customer service functions.
Responsibilities Of Sales Support Representative:
- Enter orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Place purchase orders with vendors for non-stock material.
- Support sales staff to obtain quotes from vendors
- Assist in preparation of Municipal Bids
- Review open order reports on a weekly basis and expedite with vendors where appropriate.
- Resolves problems for customers and return customer calls promptly
- Maintain and modify customer database as needed
- Maintains positive communications with internal and external customers
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Assist in job takeoffs