- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!! Thank you for your application, a member of the HR Dept. will be contacting qualified applicants within 72 hours of receipt of their application. No attachments please.
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management, customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, Entry level sales rep, Outside sales, Entry level outside sales rep, Outside sales rep, Sales and marketing, Team player, Sales, Entry level sales and marketing, Sports-oriented, Help wanted, New grad, Full-time, Director of Sales, Director of Sales Promotions, Distribution Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Field Representative, Field Sales Engineer, Georgia marketing, Independent Consultant, International Sales Account Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Major, Account Exec, Major Account Executive, Major Account Manager, Account Representative, Manufacturers Rep, Manufacturers Representative, Market Research, Marketing, Medical Sales, Georgia Marketing Group, Merchandise Manager, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Sales Rep, National Sales Representative, Point of Sale Supervisor, Product Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Director, Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, Full Time Sales, Full Time Marketing, Retail Sales, Restaurant Sales, Sales Administrator, and Sales Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Customer Acquisitions, Customer Specialist, Customer Retention, Customers in your local area, National Clients / Customers.