MicroEdge, LLC is a cutting edge technology products and services company for the giving community. MicroEdge is not just “in” the philanthropic market space, it is part of the very structure of it. Since our founding, we have been driven directly by the requests and requirements of our clients. Our products and services are developed to meet the specific needs of the giving community, and our unrivaled experience in philanthropy has helped shape the giving community today.
We’re a small company achieving an outsized impact —and having the best and brightest people makes it possible. Working at MicroEdge requires you to challenge the status quo. As part of the team, you’ll interact with people at every level in the company and gain incredible know-how. We’ll expect you to step outside the box, and go beyond your job description to do the unexpected and the exceptional. The pace is fast and the learning is constant.
The Supervisor of M&S Accounts and Renewals is high profile role, responsible for supervising the renewals and accounts team that will billing customer accounts and negotiating renewals of maintenance and subscription agreements.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• In charge of post-closing customer relations, including billing sales, billing renewals, ensuring collection of invoices, and reporting on renewals activity.
• Providing leadership and training for the renewals and billings team as it handles customer accounts from product delivery through collections.
• Manage the customer aging, helping the renewals and billings team to ensure all invoices are collected.
• Produce reports needed by management and accounting on customer retention and collections.
• Act as first escalation point for any customer issues that arise from billing or renewals processes.
• Works with Sales and Services to identify customer specific issues and at risk accounts early in the process.
• Assist team with negotiations of renewal contract terms and prices.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition of the company’s Maintenance & Support and Subscription Services
• Ensure that renewals team is up-to-date on revenue recognition issues so contract periods are set up correctly.
• Takes on a lead role in producing customer related audit reports.
• Provides leadership role in the annual renewal process, including automation of processes, development of messaging, and ensuring accuracy of customer renewal packages.
• Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management.