Job Number: 38.15
Job Title: Customer Service Lead
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Greater Phx Area, AZ (Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Anthem,
Dunn-Edwards is one of the largest employee-owned paint manufacturers in the Southwestern United States and we offer excellent career opportunities and competitive wages and benefits.
About the Role:
We will hire an excellent Customer Service Lead for our retail stores. This is a career opportunity for a proven Customer Service person to join Dunn-Edwards. Under the direct supervision of the Store Management Team, the Customer Service Lead is responsible for providing superior customer service at the point of sale. The CSL will identify customer service problems at their inception and will formulate solutions. Great opportunity for advancement.
Must pass Drug Screen, Background, and DMV check.
Dunn-Edwards is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Dunn-Edwards uses the Homeland Security E-Verify I-9 Compliance System.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
The CSL will have the authority to settle low level customer service complaints. The CSL will be a frontline “go-to" person for all customer service matters. In addition, this person will have the ability to open or close the store when necessary. Must be available to work opening or closing shift - any day of the week.
- Must have the ability to write and process forms and transactions.
- Maintains proper phone etiquette at all times.
- Will attend monthly meetings to discuss matters of improving store operations.
- Must attend regular store training programs.
- Must possess knowledge of sales techniques and customer service procedures.
- Must possess or quickly acquire knowledge of product information relating to paint, sundries, spray equipment, and wallcovering.
- Must be able to utilize, when needed, Dunn Edwards’s sales aids such as, Specification Guide, MSDS Sheets, Product Information Sheets and Color Charts.
- Must be capable of performing specifically assigned job duties at, or below, current classification.
- Will consistently participate in store maintenance and overall appearance of store.
- Must possess leadership skills and at the direction of management must be able to assist in training store employees in customer service skills.
- Will offer feedback to management regarding customer service issues in the store and offer suggestions on training needs for store employees.
- Must possess the ability to conduct closing procedures; these include the counting portion of the cycle count procedure and cash report procedures.
- The CSL will also be responsible for authorizing certain transactions including merchandise returns, merchandise overrides and no-charge invoices.
- Maintains standard of dress and appearance conducive to projecting a positive company image.
- Confident, assertive, and motivated to succeed
- Flexible and excited by a fast paced, diverse work environment
- Known for your responsiveness and excellent customer service
- Able to function well autonomously and as a team member
- Proud of your hands-on, high work ethic approach
- A skilled problem solver, short-term & long-term
- Highly effective at managing your time
- PC proficient in a Windows environment